A 1996 graduate of Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta, Ga. He has done advanced post-graduate training of the Loomis Enzyme System. He has a passion for helping patients regain a feeling of youth and vitality by utilizing many advanced nutrition techniques. He is a frequent lecturer on many health topics and has appeared on local television and radio.
• A 1996 Graduate of Life Chiropractic in Atlanta, Ga.
• Post-graduate study in the Pettibon Postural, spinal, and scoliosis correction.
• Guest speaker for AT & T , Bell South, Sun Trust bank and Gary Null health seminars.
• Team Chiropractor for the Newark Bears professional baseball team in 2008.
• Developer and partner of Pro X sport whey protein to be launched in the Summer of 2015.
• Certified Medical examiner to perform DOT physicals and ensure safe commercial driving.
• Chiropractic Physician for injured Jersey City employers.
Nurse, Office Manager