A 1996 graduate of Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta, Ga. He has done advanced post-graduate training of the Loomis Enzyme System. He has a passion for helping patients regain a feeling of youth and vitality by utilizing many advanced nutrition techniques. He is a frequent lecturer on many health topics and has appeared on local television and radio.
• A 1996 Graduate of Life Chiropractic in Atlanta, Ga.
• Post-graduate study in the Pettibon Postural, spinal, and scoliosis correction.
• Guest speaker for AT & T , Bell South, Sun Trust bank and Gary Null health seminars.
• Team Chiropractor for the Newark Bears professional baseball team in 2008.
• Developer and partner of Pro X sport whey protein to be launched in the Summer of 2015.
• Certified Medical examiner to perform DOT physicals and ensure safe commercial driving.
• Chiropractic Physician for injured Jersey City employers.
DR. Reddy is a double board-certified Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
He completed residency in Anesthesiology and Fellowship in Pain Medicine at the distinguished Penn State Milton Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania. He was the best outgoing fellow in 2013 and was a recipient of Dr. Marc B Hahn’s pain fellowship award.
He graduated from Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary, India.
With a goal of improving the lives of his patients using evidence-based medicine, Dr. Reddy incorporates a multi-modal approach in his treatments for managing acute, chronic pain, and cancer pain. He may recommend treatments that include interventional procedures, pharmacotherapy, lifestyle modification, chiropractic care, acupuncture, and physical therapy.
He takes great pride in his gentle bedside manner and believes in spending time with his patients in order to fully understand their pain condition, develop an individualized treatment plan, and help regain functionality. His goal is to bring expert, comprehensive, safe, and effective pain care to as many patients as possible.
Nurse, Office Manager