Chiropractor in Jersey City near the courthouse on Newark avenue close to McDonald’s.
Our plan to help you
Step 1: History and Consult regarding recent and prior injuries or activities that are the reason you have pain now. (Not uncommon for a car accident 15 years ago that’s causing you pain now)
Step 2: Biomechanical analysis of your feet and posture, range of motion, muscle and orthopedic tests to determine problem areas to focus on.
Step 3: Utilize state of the art equipment and therapy techniques to correct the problem.
Step 4: Get released from care and get advised of home exercises to prevent re-occurrences.
Step 5: Get re-evaluated if a new trauma arises or a flare- up happens due to poor compliance with home rehab program.
We offer traditional hands on chiropractic and gentle instrument assisted care (as seen below) in our office
We help patients with:
- Lower back Pain
- Neck pain
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Knee pain
- Arm pain
- Tennis elbow
Services Offered at Our Office
- Traditional hands on chiropractic techniques
- Instrument-assisted chiropractic techniques
- Advanced chiropractic techniques to help correct problems in shoulder, elbow, hand (carpal tunnel), jaw (TMJ dysfunction), knee and foot
- Graston technique to help break-up adhesions in soft tissues – very effective for frozen shoulder, other shoulder, upper neck and back, and hand problems
- Nutritional counseling
- In-office team of medical doctors and physical therapists to help properly diagnosis and treat your pain or problem.
- Sport-specific evaluations
- Great relationships with local doctors and diagnostic facilities if co-management is necessary
Make Your Chiropractic Treatments Last Longer
By using the following methods, you can lengthen the positive chiropractic results from your treatments.
- Computerized custom made orthotics for dress and sport shoes to help balance feet, pelvis, and spine
- Advanced rehab techniques utilizing vibrational therapy to maximize stretching and strengthening movements (also helps with increasing bone density and treating osteoporosis)
- Weight loss testing for food intolerances and counseling
- Disc decompression techniques for Disc bulges, herniations, and stenosis
- Home rehab equipment to help mold your spine into proper positioning
- Work station evaluation to prevent over-use injuries
What Do Chiropractors Correct?
Chiropractors have a term for misalignments: subluxations. A vertebral subluxation is a misalignment of the bones that protect the spinal cord. It’s a leak in the roof. Or a kink in the wiring of your nervous system.
It is common for patients to get x-rays, MRI’s, or visits to other doctors and STILL not know the cause of their pain or problem. Chiropractors are the only doctors trained to find and correct subluxations which many times are the cause of your pain or problem. We frequently hear patients say to us, “No one (doctors) can find my problem.” This is because the doctor, although well-intentioned, is not trained to look for subluxations.
We do offer other medical services in our office and when a condition is out of our scope of expertise, we refer to other medical providers.
Our office has great working relationships with many local primary and specialty physicians.
The severity of the subluxation can vary, and there are a number of potential contributing factors that can be physical, emotional, mental, or chemical. The subluxation can be caused by any number of incidents, from birth trauma to an auto accident to simple repetition or over-use.
When a subluxation occurs, a chiropractor can correct the misaligned bone and allow it to return to its proper position. This procedure is appropriately called an adjustment, and the adjustment enables the body to heal. The leak is fixed. The wiring is fixed. Information is flowing again.
To keep the wiring fixed and the information flowing, several adjustments over a course of time may be necessary, in addition to massage, physical therapy, stretching exercises, or strengthening exercises. In the chiropractic world, keeping the problem fixed and preventing its reoccurrence is just as important as the initial remedy.
Chiropractic care is effective for a wide variety of conditions. The following is a partial list of some of the most common. If you do not see your specific condition listed, we encourage you to give us a call so we can personally address your particular concerns.