Offering immediate appointments and whiplash and pain relief
Did you know that Advanced Rehabilitation of Jersey City specializes in the care of auto-accident injuries for residents of Jersey City, Bayonne, and surrounding areas?
Even minor accidents can have major effects on your health. In fact, painful injury to the muscles, ligaments and nerves occurs quite often in low speed “fender-benders.”
Even stiffness or soreness after a crash should be evaluated.
Remember, it takes 12 weeks or longer for even soft tissue injuries to heal. And, if left untreated, damage may show up later.
So, it is very important to have a check up after an accident to avoid future problems.
Accident can be a result of a auto accident, slip and fall accident, motorcycle accident, bike accident, or worker’s compensation claim.
If you are involved in an auto accident:
1. Call the police
2. Call your insurance company
3. Call Advanced Rehabilitation of Jersey City – 201-624-2111.. We will take care of all the paperwork and correspondence with your insurance or the other person’s insurance.
5. We can help you locate an attorney specializing in:
- Personal injury attorney in Jersey City
- Slip and fall attorney in Jersey City
- Workers compensation attorney in Jersey City
- Motorcycle accident attorney in Jersey City
- Bicycle accident attorney in Jersey City
Guidelines about auto accidents:
If your insurance company recommends another doctor, that doctor probably works for the insurance company and may not have the patient’s best interest in mind.
The so-called recommended doctor may not have experience in diagnosing or treating car crash injuries, so you may not receive the best care.
NEVER talk to the other driver’s insurance company. The usually try to make a quick settlement before you have your injuries checked or treated.
You can only receive compensation for your crash injuries if you have them treated and carefully DOCUMENTED. Follow your ARJC doctor’s care plan and do not miss treatment appointments. And remember, only your ARJC doctor can determine when if and when you have recovered from your injuries.
Auto Crash Education
Here are some interesting facts about car crashes:
- Most injuries occur at speeds UNDER 12mph
- Most vehicles in which injuries occur sustain no structural damage
- More than half of all vehicles involved in low speed rear-impact collisions sustain NO damage
- There is NO correlation between vehicle damage and the severity of injuries sustained
Most injuries from auto crashes occur at low speeds and without causing much if any damage to the vehicles involved.
Auto Crash MYTHS
- Low speed collisions do not cause injury
- Minor injuries in a few weeks
- No damage to vehicles means no injuries
- Insurance company “reconstruction experts” can accurately predict injuries
Insurance companies and their armies of lawyers try to reduce their liability by using these myths.
Auto Crash Injury Symptoms:
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Low back pain
- Sleep problems
- Impaired concentration
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty swallowing
- Upper limb pain
- Upper limb weakness
- Ringing in ears
- Jaw and facial pain (TMJ)
Why Chiropractic Care for Auto-Crash Injuries?
Chiropractic treatment restores or improves the spine and joints from limited range of motion to more or full range of motion.
When the spine and joints can’t move normally, vital nutrients cannot enter the injured area to help the body heal.
Chiropractic treatment improve range of motion so all of the body’s healing nutrients can enter the areas affected.
If left untreated, the injured areas can quickly degenerate and lead to more painful and chronic conditions.
Do not let even seemingly minor auto accident injuries develop into chronic, life-changing conditions.
Get on the road to recovery right away by calling Advanced Rehabilitation of Jersey City
Call To Schedule A FREE Consultation: 201-624-2111
- Personal Injury Chiropractor Jersey City
- Get a Back Brace for Whiplash of the Neck
- Whiplash in Neck Jersey City
- Car Accident Neck Pain
- Car Accident Back Pain
- Auto Accident Chiropractor – Edward Esposito
- Auto Accident Chiropractor – Laurence Oliviero
- Personal Injury Doctor – Leonard Lachman
- Jersey City Personal Injury Chiropractors